The Eagle High School Mountain Bike Team is a member of the National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA) in the Idaho Interscholastic Cycling League (IICL). Over the past three seasons, our team has grown from 30 student-athletes in 2015 to more than 80 in 2021, and we expect that number to continue to grow. Our student-athletes range from sixth graders to high school seniors and run the full spectrum of household incomes and backgrounds. Our goal is to provide the best possible mountain biking experience for our student-athletes, with a focus on safety and fun. This is where you can help.
Your donations directly help with the following needs:
- Food/nutrition during race weekends
- Team kits (jersey and shorts)
- Consumable bike parts (tubes, tires, chains, etc.)
- First aid kits for coaches
- Water bottles
- Gas reimbursement for coaches traveling to races
- Indoor spin class training during hot or smokey conditions
- Loaner bikes which we make available to athletes who may not have access to an adequate, safe mountain bike
If you’re interested in making a donation you can always contact us directly or use the donate button.